Are you looking for a role where you can work from home?
We are currently recruiting for travel advisors to join our expanding team. The role is home based with occasional travel to our head office based near Brigg, North Lincolnshire for meetings, training and team engagement.
Working pattern is Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm with the availability to be on the on-call rota (approx. 1 in every 8 weeks).
About the Company
Rapid Travel Group is a market leader in personally managing customers travel and specifications, to include business accommodation and travel requirements both nationally and internationally.
We are a passionate team who believes in excellence with a friendly “can always do with pleasure” attitude. Offering bespoke, travel assistant service across all industry sectors.
Rapid is growing year on year and due to successfully securing new exciting contracts we are looking for new Travel Advisor’s to join our team. If you have a passion for anything Travel and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with an incredible team then this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for booking Travel reservations for our valued customers. Creating bespoke itineraries, whilst keeping in line with our customers Travel policies. This will involve searching for the most cost-effective travel solutions tailoring each booking to their requirements. These Travel items will include Hotels, Car Hire, Ferries, Rail and Flights.
The Role in Detail
- To act as a primary contact for customers by handling incoming requests via telephone, email and our bespoke online platform
- To complete reservations at the point of sale, accurately and efficiently.
- To provide excellent customer service and always exceed expectations
- To support other members of the team
- Provide solutions and advice to customers
- We are an innovative company that is always driving technology first, so a good level of computer literacy is needed
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a customer-based role where the skills can be transferred to this role
- Ability to work as part of a remote team and engaging in the company culture
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to develop great relationships with other members of the team, customers and suppliers
If you are interested in applying or would like further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01652656859 and ask for Kerry